What are Dark circles & Wrinkles?
Billions across the world suffer from stress leading to under-eye wrinkles and dark circles. As per statistics, an average US woman spends around $ 15,000 for makeup and cosmetics in her lifetime. Out of this $ 15,000, a large amount is spent exclusively for dark circles and under-eye wrinkles.
There are different types of dark circles and wrinkles such as:
- Bluish under-eye dark circles: The blue-toned under-eye dark circles are the result of slow or less microcirculation. This leads to less oxygenation of the blood and thus turns the color from bright red to blue. Eventually, the dark circles appear bluish.
- Violet-reddish under-eye circles: The under-eye dark circle turns violet-reddish because of visible blood vessels. As you advance with the age, your skin becomes thinner making the blood vessels visible. This happens due to genetic and age-related reasons.
- Brownish-black under-eye circles: Maximum exposure to the sun results in hyperpigmentation leading to brown and black circles under the eyes. This also takes place for genetic reasons.
- Dark and shadowy under-eye circles: When there occurs loss of facial volumes, they lead to the creation of a valley in between the cheek and under-eye. This is the dark and shadowy dark circle under the eyes.
- Dynamic eye wrinkles: The dynamic eye wrinkles are seen between the forehead and eyebrows. They are visible especially when you smile.
- Static eye wrinkles: Static wrinkles are the later development of dynamic wrinkles. They are always visible.
- Wrinkle folds: You get wrinkle folds as you grow in age. They appear in between the mouth and nose in the grooves.
|#1 Neutrogena’s Eye Cream – Discover more|
|#2 RoC Retinol Correxion Deep Wrinkle Facial Night Cream – Discover more|
Read more about recommended products below.
What causes Dark circles & Wrinkles?
The skin under your eyes is thinner than other places of your body. This is the reason when a bit of irregularity in your lifestyle takes place; the color of the blood vessel is seen as circles. And when age advances wrinkles appear permanently. However, there are other reasons besides age and genetics for the under-eye dark circles and wrinkles. Below are the causes of under-eye dark circles and wrinkles.
Old age: As you get older, your fatty tissues get reduced resulting in thinning skin below your eyes. Eventually, the dark circles are seen more clearly because of the appearance of blood vessels through the thin skin. Similarly, a tear trough forms below the eyes as your age grows which eventually causes the dark circle.
Ethnicity: Dark circles are more found among the non-white ethnic group population especially among the dark-skinned people. Physicians assume that this happens because of pigmentation.
Genetic reasons: The problem of dark circles can also be hereditary. Many researchers have found out that the ascendants of people with a dark circle get dark circles.
Besides the above causes of developing under-eye dark circles and wrinkles, there are other commons reasons for dark circles and wrinkles such as:
- Hey fever and other types of allergies
- Over-production of melanin in the body leading to hyperpigmentation
- Inadequate fatty tissue around your eyes
- Iron deficiency leading to anemia
- Skin thinning below the eyes
- Insufficient sleep or lack of sleep
- Too much of sunlight exposure
- Genetical reasons
- Due to certain types of eye drops for Glaucoma
- The habit of rubbing the eyes frequently
Why do you need an eye cream?
Everybody is asking the question “do I need an eye cream” in the cosmetic market. People say that since they already have a face cream what more the eye cream will do!
The skin below and around your eyes are special, soft, and thinner than any other part of your body. Eventually, this delicacy of eye skin makes it vulnerable for growing or old age, and other skin-related challenges. Using an eye cream regularly helps the skin around your eyes and reduce getting wrinkles and dark circles. You can get eye creams that have natural and organic ingredients instead of chemical gels. Below are two such eye creams that can help you reduce under-eye dark circles and wrinkles.
It is said that if there is a problem there is a solution, but how do you find when the solution is a challenge. Most people with problems of dark circles and wrinkles often get too worried about their problems and because of embarrassment choose the wrong way. You need to dig out the root causes of the problem and address the problem systematically.[/vc_column_text][/vc_column][/vc_row][vc_row][vc_column][vc_column_text css_animation=”bounceInUp”]
Rapid Wrinkle Repair Daily Face Moisturizer with SPF30
This moisturizer helps in protecting and hydrating your skin resulting in the prevention of aging-related under-eye dark circles and wrinkles. Besides, this also works effectively in addressing the problems of stubborn wrinkles and helps in vanishing the cheek wrinkles and crow’s feet. It further brightens the skin tone and smoothes the texture and fine lines.
The active ingredients in this product start to result within one week of application of the eye cream. The combination of Neutrogena’s Retinol SA and Glucose complex comes with the unique product of Accelerated Retinol SA and does magic in healing and turns the under-eye skin tender and younger.
However, your skin will take a little time to adjust to the retinol if you are never used to it. There may be mild flaking, dryness, or redness, etc. which are very negligible and normal. Some people even use it at night with good results. The product incorporates vitamin C, Glycerin, along with Hexinol technology to ensure the firmness of the under-eye skin.
RoC Retinol Correxion Deep Wrinkle Facial Night Cream
RoC is a branded company founded in France and famous for its cosmetics such as anti-aging wrinkle treatment, night creams, moisturizers, exfoliants, eye creams, etc. The RoC Retinol Correxion Deep Wrinkle Facial Night Cream is a milestone in treating and preventing the signs of aging.
The basic ingredient used in the product is retinol which is one of the most popular and proven anti-aging wrinkle remedies. The manufacturer has incorporated Hexinol technology to ensure cell turnover leading to effective resistance of hyperpigmentation. The product activates the molecules in the cells which in turn adequately hydrates the skin. This process also helps the cell to retain and enhance the functions regaining the texture and color of the skin from aging and sagging conditions of the skin.
Above all, the inactive ingredients of the product are natural and organic shea butter and squalene which is derived from wheat germ or olive. These organic ingredients along with vitamin C nourish the skin and contribute to the brightening of the skin.
The RoC has been awarded twice in 2014 and in 2018 for its reliability and authenticity of its cosmetic products especially for the effectiveness of treating under-eye dark circles and wrinkles.